How would you describe your application of the ASSURE model in your classroom teaching based on a specific topic of your major or elective subject?
- Specify the KEYWORD of all the steps in the ASSURE model.
Failed to use the keywords shows that you are not familiar with the model.
- Every element (or steps) needs elaboration:
- Brief explanation of the steps involved.
Explain what to do in every steps shows analytical thinking which reflect how much you know about each step.
- Quote the example of how you relate each step to the planning and implementation of your lesson.
Able to describe each step in your lesson by showing us the your selection of the MEDIA, METHOD and MATERIAL which is relevant and appropriate for the subject, activity and the competence level of the audience is a must.
If you can clearly articulate what you’ll do and what you expect the students to do shows maturity and competence in the transfer of knowledge as well as the skills to CREATE an authentic task that fulfills the need for the real situation.
A test (or examination) is an opportunity for you to work out the knowledge and skills in a real or authentic situation.
Remember the essay which we have asked you to do for your assignment? We asked you to describe which instructional design model that you have used to guide your creation of the WordPress Blog and its teaching and learning content.
This exam question is actually repeating the question that you received during your assignment.
How you APPLY the instructional design (model) to make the classroom teaching a successful is the GIST and OBJECTIVE of this course!
Which of the two concepts mentioned above is concerned with the RIGHT and WRONG, DO’s and DON”Ts that will affect the OTHER users in term of:
- jeopardize their well being and loosing wealth or prestige by using dirty tricks, lies, phising and so on ?
- deprived them of their merit and achievement?
- infringe the copyright that may cause the original author/producer to loose certain amount of income / profit … ?
- spreading rumor or reveal confidential (personal) details to tarnish the other’s image / reputation using?
- Spreading unfounded facts and pick on sensitive issues or racist.bias statements to create fear, hatred and social disharmony?
- imposing bad / unethical /cruel action that influence the flickered minded audience to follow blindly?
- spreading computer viruses to hamper or destroy other Internet Users’ system, data, etc.
- hacking into other people’s websites, databases for fun/ to show off own competency?
What would be the scope of the other concept?
As a teacher, what would be your ROLE to ensure students COMPLY to the Internet Ethics and Safety? How can these be DONE?
Can you elaborate WHY and HOW fast shutter speed is said to be able to FREEZE the motion of a moving object?
Some had shown to be confused between what is the function of a shutter with that of the aperture.
The role refers to HOW does instructional design help to promote and make the T&L better.
- As a procedural guide
- Check list for work flow
- Example for balance and overall process of effective classroom teaching, etc.
We will then elaborate on the why, how to and accompanied by an appropriate example.
What’s in your mind then?
When we CREATE A GRAPHIC to teach a specific topic, we are trying to DESIGN and PRODUCE a 2D IMAGE(S) to teach a SPECIFIC TOPIC.
Hence, share with us how do you apply the CASPER graphic design principle to create a 2- dimensional visual aids.
So, what say you?